About Us: Swift Biosciences, Inc is a rapidly growing Ann Arbor company that is developing novel research reagents, protocols and molecular diagnostic tools. Our company specializes in finding new ways to make scientific discoveries. We have an excellent team and are seeking to add more people with creativity and energy. Swift Biosciences is a great place to work; we have fun together and take pride in our accomplishments.
Swift Biosciences is currently accepting applications for the following positions.
Please state which position you are applying for in your application materials.
Position Description: This position is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing programs and reports to the Chief Commercial Officer. Specific responsibilities include:
- Participate in the development of the company’s global marketing strategy and annual marketing plan. Following approval, implement the plan on time and within budget.
- Develop marketing programs utilizing multiple channels to generate leads, drive product demand and acquire new customers.
- Develop product launch materials and implement launch tactics. Position, price and launch products.
- Collaborate with others to develop and produce manuals, application notes, brochures, white papers, web copy, ads, seminars, webinars, etc.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the life science market, trends, competitors and their products, and technologies that are complimentary to or compete with Swift’s products. Identify new applications and new markets for Swift products and technologies.
- A minimum of three years of proven product management or marketing or relevant applications support experience is required. Sales experience and/or previous experience in the life sciences highly desirable. Previous experience in a start-up or life science supply company is also desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS degree in the life sciences, preferably molecular biology or biochemistry.
- Advanced science degree and/or MBA a plus.
- Special consideration given to familiarity and/or experience with NGS.
To apply for one of these positions, please upload your resume for review.
Resumes must be submitted in PDF format only, please. Please combine your cover letter, resume, and any other documentation into one file for submission.