About Us: Swift Biosciences, Inc is a rapidly growing Ann Arbor company that is developing novel research reagents, protocols and molecular diagnostic tools based on Next Generation Sequencing (NGS). Our company specializes in finding new ways to make scientific discoveries. We have an excellent team and are seeking to add more people with specific skills, creativity and energy. Swift Biosciences is a great place to work; we have fun together and take pride in our accomplishments.
Swift Biosciences is currently accepting applications for the following positions. Please state which position you are applying for in your application materials.
This position is responsible for manufacturing and quality control support for Swift Biosciences Inc.
- Manufacture products according to defined protocols
- Manage manufacturing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures)
- Record and track usage of all consumables and reagents used in manufacturing and quality control
- Maintain and update reagent tracker database
- Place and track orders with suppliers for manufacturing and quality control materials
- Maintain clean room facilities and manufacturing and quality control equipment
- Maintain and monitor manufacturing freezers
- Assist with quality control process
- Process, package, ship and document all product orders, beta products and free samples
- Responsible for manufacturing and quality control inventory control
- Responsible for physical inventory management and counts
- Participate in project teams
- Perform other duties as required
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and streamline processes
- Manual dexterity
- Excellent laboratory skills, including the ability to accurately measure volumes, weigh solids, make solutions and dilutions and dispense liquids into small tubes and/or multi-well plates
- Familiarity with laboratory equipment including qPCR systems, thermocyclers, gel electrophoresis, NanoDrop, multichannel pipettes, repeating pipettes, and centrifuges
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Experience with computers, Excel and Word
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Demonstrates sound business judgment and resourcefulness
- A self-motivated person who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously
To apply, please upload your resume for review.
Resumes must be submitted in PDF format only, please. Please combine your cover letter, resume, and any other documentation into one file for submission.